Melva Sari Simangunsong

Dear people, this blog is not truly and merely about me n my life only. I am a random-post-writer. So I post everything in my mind.The thing that I wrote is not all about me, n not all about you. Thanks. :)

Minggu, 17 April 2016

A Beautiful Girl is….


            Every girl is beautiful. Yep! I do totally agree with this statement. Every girl is beautiful because God creates them so. Every girl is beautiful in their own way. As human being perceives, sometimes we tend to measure or state that a beautiful girl must be able to asddfghjkl, must have A-Z, has to fulfill some requirements bla bla bla. Yeah, human is human. We are never content and expect more and more ‘til we think it’s perfect or at least near to the perfect level. Agree? Ah, I see you are nodding there. :p


What’s the most important must-have point of a gorgeous girl? Well, I can directly point out a beautiful heart. A beautiful girl must have a beautiful heart as the most valuable treasure. I am sure we will agree if we say a kind-hearted girl is beautiful.  See! Uh uh. Yeah, kind-hearted here doesn’t only mean she is into helping an old grandma crossing the road. It isn’t merely about being diligent to do some house works. It’s not all about lending some money to us when we need it. It doesn’t merely refer to be a volunteer in a particular community. Well, I am in your side if we can say that those criteria belong to good things. But, it is more than that. What I meant here, a beautiful girl is someone who has another way of thinking which people sometimes like to ignore. I meant, people don’t realize what a beautiful girl realizes. Kinda confusing hm? It is,,,, like this>>> There are some girls who can see something what the others don’t see. For instance if other people tend to see a particular case is totally bad, well this beautiful girl doesn’t have the same thing. Nah, to me they are absolutely beautiful. A beautiful girl is that she can see a case from different point of view; perspective as I have ever read a quote: “The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others”. No matter how bad something is, a beautiful girl always has different perception toward this something. This girl makes up her mind, forces herself to see something in a different way, but…. really, it works. I meant, they can have a P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E thinking while the others don’t. This girl even appreciates every little thing that other people ignore or do not notice. A sincere heart is there. Blessed you, beautiful girls!


What’s then? The beauty of a girl can be seen from her brain. I ain’t gonna say that she must good at Math, physics, linguistics, engines, etc. Nope! But if you find a girl who is so, well it is a bonus of a beauty of their brain. Hehehe. What I meant here, beautiful girl is a girl who is smart in their brain so everything is managed well (IMO, actually this one is interrelated to a good heart as well). They can control themselves well. A good self-control is there that she can posit herself into many situations, that they can switch herself to whom that she talks to.  She is able to face everything wisely. A professional mood-driver, can I say so? I can say it is about emotional intelligence. Then, by her smartness she can choose her words in persuading the other people, in motivating the others, in cheering the others’ day up. Her words are so inspiring so we can just be like hypnotized by her.

The last thing but not the least, face? Yeah. Talking about face or some physical appearances, all I can say is that everyone has different taste. LOL. Some people may like a girl with big eyes, some may not. Some people like a girl with skinny body, some perhaps do not. Some people think that a girl with tall body is attractive but may be some others do not think so. Guys think that a girl who wears glasses is attractive but some may have different idea. Again and again, beautiful in physical appearance varies from one to another. Further, about some particular skills? Uhm yeah, guys think that a girl who can cook is absolutely beautiful. A girl who can sing well is beautiful. If a girl can play an/some instrument(s) so people will that this girl is beautiful. Uh yeah, again, it’s all about taste and the satisfaction. Who doesn’t wanna get a perfect girlfriend(wife)-wannabe? No one, huh? Exactly. A multitalented girl is so lovable. I cannot more agree than that. :) But, again… to you girls all around the world: you are beautiful just the way you are. :)

Dear girls in this earth, let’s find our beauty. Let’s be beautiful in and outside. I know, we are all working on this. Give me five! Good luck. :)

3 komentar:

  1. Hello, teacher Melva!
    I finally found your blog, hihihi.
    I won't give you five for this post. But I'll give ten because I have ten fingers. You wrote well! ^^ can't waith for your newest updates~ ♡

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello, teacher Melva!
    I finally found your blog, hihihi.
    I won't give you five for this post. But I'll give ten because I have ten fingers. You wrote well! ^^ can't waith for your newest updates~ ♡

    BalasHapus
  3. Hey, Jesslin. Whoa, I've never imagined meeting you here.LOL.
    But, thats okay. :)

    Well, lemme just say that "give me five" here means giving high five. You know what I mean lah. We call it as "tos" in bahasa.

    Ahahaha, I am still learning and will always learn. :)

    BalasHapus